A Public Limited Company is a Company where the minimum number of members required are seven. However, no limit has been prescribed for the maximum number of members, hence can have unlimited persons as their member. It is legal entity and has its own identity which is separate from its owners. The shares of Public limited company are freely tradable, hence can get its shares listed on public bourses which may be purchased by the public and trade freely on the open market. Shares of Public Limited shares can be traded on stock exchanges i.e. BSE and NSE not compulsory. A minimum of three Directors are required for compose the Board of the Company who are entrusted with the responsibility to look after the affairs of the Company on behalf of the owners/ shareholders. Stringent regulatory requirements have been imposed as compared to a Private Limited Company, as the public at large is involved.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN
STARTUP OFFER OF RS. 12,500/-
(GOVT. FEE EXTRA ON ACTUAL)
- 7 Digital Signature Certificate
- 3 Director Identification Number (Lifetime Validity)
- Name Search and Approval
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN and TAN No. of the Company
- Share Certificate
- Minutes of First Board Meeting (15 Matters will be included)
- Intimation Letter to Auditor
- Assistance in an opening of Bank Account
- Lifetime consultancy of all compliance after the incorporation of OPC
- 24/7 Mail Support
WHY Choose us?
- Money Back Guarantee
- Client Confidentiality
- On Time Delivery
- Minimum Fees with No Hidden Fees
- All Business services at one site
What ADVANTAGES of company?
Shareholder liability for the losses of the company is limited to their share contribution only.
A public limited company has a minimum number of seven shareholders or members and a limitless number of members. It can have as many shareholders as its share capital can accommodate.
MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENT
There is no minimum capital requirement for formation of Public Limited Company.
If listed then shares of a public limited company are bought and sold in a stock exchange market. They are freely transferable between its members and people trading in the stock exchange.
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT
Public Company is eligible to receive Foreign Direct Investment in terms of RBI Guidelines and FEMA Provisions.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum 7 [Seven] Shareholders
- Minimum 3 [Three] Directors
- At least 1 [One] Director should be an Indian Resident.
- Any amount of share capital. No Minimum requirement.
- Director Identification Number [DIN] for all the directors.
- Digital Signature Certificates [DSC] for all the directors & Shareholders
- Unique Name
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Two Color photograph of the all the persons
- PAN Card Signed copy of all the persons
- Signed copy of the Address Proof (Electricity bill, gas bill, phone bill) of all the persons
- Filed DSC Form (Format will be provided by us)
- Landlord NOC for registered office (Format will be provided by us)
Electricity/ water bill of business premises